2014年4月20日 星期日

Spring break adventures! Osaka,Japan!

  On this year's Spring break, my family went to Osaka,Japan for a short trip. We planned to go see the cherry blossoms! I was very excited for the trip, although I don't know how to speak Japanese. We went to Kyoto for the first day to see cherry blossoms on a famous trail-The philosophy Road. The cherry blossoms are so beautiful that they caught people attention in every ways. There's pink cherry blossoms and white ones. They looked very elegant and charming with the breeze blowing on them. We also saw many vendors selling souvenirs on the sidewalk, mostly handmade Japanese style bags and wallet. What I enjoyed the most was there were people dressing up in Japanese traditional dress-Kimino, walking on the trail as well. I like their colorful dress because it represent every girls' styles. We also went to a famous old temple called Kiyomizu-dera for viewing cherry blossoms at night. The next day, we stayed in Osaka to explore the city. Osaka is a very big and modern city with a lot of department stores and malls. During the weekday the city is very busy and all the people wear suits, but in the weekend, the city is very relaxing with people picnicking under the cherry blossoms trees in the park. I really enjoyed the trip to Japan, I had discovered a different kind of beauty of Japan than i used to know!



沒有留言:

張貼留言