2014年4月20日 星期日

I'm 21 !

I turned 21 this month on the 9th. I was very excited because I got to see my friends and we planned to go for dinner. Four of my friends were all in different departments, but we used to be in the same one. We can always have so much fun together and what I like them the most is that we all have goals in the future and we are all doing our best to achieve the goals. Whenever I feel frustrated, I know I can share my feelings with them and they will understand and encourage me. I really enjoyed my time with the girls and feeling relaxed (not to think about that the midterms are coming lol ). Before I came to Taipei for college, I usually celebrate my birthday with my twin sister and with my family, however, after coming to study in Taipei, I didn't go home very often. This is my second year not having celebrated with my family, but I was very blessed to have my friends with me, and my family on the phone! I felt like a lucky girl!

沒有留言:

張貼留言