2014年6月7日 星期六

Making zongzi

I've been anticipating this year's Dragon Boat festival because I really want to go home and have some Zongzi that my mother makes. Making Zongzi is one of my family's traditions, but the preparation of making zongzi takes a lot of work. First, we have to make rice and peanuts fully mixed and half-cooked in the pan. Second, prepare meat, mushroom, eggs, and chestnuts. Third, wash all the bamboo leaves, and dry them. Lastly, wrap the ingredients with the leaves! I admired my mother and grandmother for making delicious zongzi and other delicious cuisine. Although they are not famous chefs, but in my heart they make the best dishes! I thought to myself while eating zongzi, I'm going to learn how to make zongzi and pass this delicious tradition to my children!

1 則留言:

  1. Hi Jade! Very nice blog! I like that you used the quote from our movie in your blog description line. The best part about the blog is your use of photos (and the About Me photo, which is cool) to go along with your posts. They are nice personal entries and seem to work well for your overall theme. Although you are missing a couple of entries/posts, you seem to have good consistency in your writing from the beginning. I enjoyed getting to know you a little more through your blog posts. Very good work overall!

    回覆刪除