2014年5月11日 星期日

Mother's day

Going home for the second time since February, I'm very excited to go home and relax. Although I have a lot of school work in May, including Spanish literature presentation, Museum exhibition planning and English readings. Before all the work rush to me at the same time next week, I think going home to see all my family are my source of strength. I took High speed rail on Saturday, and arrived at Tainan in two hours. My mom was busy so I told her i'll take bus home. I got off the bus and walk home, and I really enjoyed the easy and leisure walk through my neighborhood. After entering the house, I saw my twin sister and my brother on the sofa and my mom and dad in the kitchen. I know I will be full of energy next week with a wonderful weekend with my family. We had a small but warm-hearted celebration for mother's day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言