2014年4月28日 星期一

My cousin got married!

  My cousin, Amanda, got married last weekend. My brother, sister and I went to her wedding and helped. Amanda and her boyfriend(now is her husband) have been together for 10 years. They met each other in college and after graduated they went to United States for further studies. When I was little, my sister and I loved to go to Amanda's room and saw what's she was doing. Amanda is 10 years older than me, therefore whenever my sister and I went to her room, she was always studying. After we grow up, getting busier in schools, we seldom see my cousins and seldom spent time together. However, she is very smart and whenever she comes back to Taiwan for vacation, she will share her stories in the US. I liked her wedding very much because the atmosphere is very nice and cute. They made slide shows of their 10 years together and video of the blessings from their friends in the US. They also arranged a little dance performance in the middle of the wedding. And the couple was very cute! I hope they will have a very happy time together!

沒有留言:

張貼留言